XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Wrestler in XZW!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hotshot

Hotshot

The New Wrestler in XZW! Empty
PostSubject: The New Wrestler in XZW!   The New Wrestler in XZW! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:38 pm

The camera soon moved from the hard floor up towards a figure being the polite interviewer known as Newton Bendows. The new competitor was known as Hotshot, a man from India but born in the United States who was more than ready to bring action, fun and brilliance to the famous federation of XZW. While his name was known to few before he joined the ranks of this fierce promotion, Hotshot was aiming to have his name known to many more - and he wanted the name to be treated with respect!

Newton Bendows: Hi, Hotshot, is it? It's no secret that you are the newest addition to the XZW. A federation which has a number of skilled wrestlers under its name, all of whom want to gain the title more than anything else. Have you faced such close competition before - and do you feel you have a successful future to come in XZW?

Hotshot looks at the interviewer who was holding the microphone, seemingly eager to hear the words that were about to come from the mouth of Hotshot. The interviewer pointed the microphone towards Hotshot, expecting him to talk into the microphone anytime soon, however the adrenaline pumped man reacted by removing the microphone from the interviewer's hand and holding it in his own. Putting the gloved-hand up to his face, the rather happy looking Hotshot looked towards Newton

Hotshot: Your words are true, Newton - this federation does hold skilled competitors who all want to capture the prized title...though that is what I was hoping for. Understand this: I have had enough of conquering the weaklings from the other small promotions I have torn through, because now it is time to show my strength, my training, my power, my dominance and my honor - and it will be shown by adding the best to my list of those who have fallen before me. My future in this business, “Interviewer”, is quite simple. Those who stand in the way of me will have to face me and they will continue to feel the anger of me until the title is rested in my hands.

Newton nodded his head as Hotshot spoke, listening to the confident words of him, before coming to more words.

Newton Bendows: I see, I see. You've said about how you want to win the title - what does the title mean to you, or alternatively, what will gain it represent?

Hotshot: The title is a trophy to me, something I must earn to prove my worth. The Gain of it will not only represent that I am a champion. Once the title becomes mine, this federation will be my arena...a place where I will hunt those that dare to challenge me and threaten my position as the best. And I'm sure you know, the hunting ground will be no place other than the squared circle - the ring of XZW!!

Handing the microphone back to Newton Bendows, Hotshot cracks his knuckles and looked ahead before crossing his arms and signaling that he was about to leave, finally finished with the interview.

Newton Bendows: Well, there you have it fans! That was Hotshot, the newest addition to the XZW roster! Hotshot, it was a pleasure to meet you and thank you for your time. We all look forward to seeing you compete.

Hotshot: It's fine, think nothing of it...the pleasure's all yours.

The camera slowly fades to black.
Back to top Go down

The New Wrestler in XZW!
Page 1 of 1