XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Knight Rises Incident in Denver

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotshot

Hotshot

The Dark Knight Rises Incident in Denver Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Knight Rises Incident in Denver   The Dark Knight Rises Incident in Denver I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:32 pm

Did anyone here about the dark knight rises thing in denver, century mall? Sad
Back to top Go down
Angadialas

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises Incident in Denver   The Dark Knight Rises Incident in Denver I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:01 pm

yup was at work when i heard it. This was preatty good planned by the guy. He came in while there was a gunfight on the screen and with all the 4D cinema effects we hear about nobody suspected a thing when smoke greanede was thrown in and people relized something was wrong when it got too loud and people around them started to panic when they got shot.

I don't know about the motive but now it might be a really ahrd time for those responsible for the movie as it will be connected with the massacre. I wonder was it a mad act, some kind of revange or an act that someone plans to profit from.
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises Incident in Denver   The Dark Knight Rises Incident in Denver I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:09 pm

People claimed it was a psycho act. the guy was smart enough to wear a mask and a bullet proof vest... more than 75% people came in costumes of superheros and villains and those so he blended in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises Incident in Denver   The Dark Knight Rises Incident in Denver I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Knight Rises Incident in Denver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)  :: Roster! :: Offtopic-
Jump to: