XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

jsweet interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jsweet

jsweet interview Empty
PostSubject: jsweet interview   jsweet interview I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:27 pm

i will do this tomorrow i was one line away from being done and i accidentally clicked refresh and it all deleted and i need to sleep now. and yes now im mad Razz
Back to top Go down
Jonathon_Wulf

Jonathon_Wulf

jsweet interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: jsweet interview   jsweet interview I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:15 pm

jsweet wrote:
i will do this tomorrow i was one line away from being done and i accidentally clicked refresh and it all deleted and i need to sleep now. and yes now im mad Razz

THIS IS THE BEST RP EVA OMG, PUTTING IT IN SHOW NAOW!
(pure sarcasm)
Back to top Go down
jsweet

jsweet interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: jsweet interview   jsweet interview I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:40 pm

jsweet is lifting weights when Newton rushes in.

Newton: jsweet what do you think about the upcoming LXS match and are you even participating in the match?

jsweet puts the weights done and stares at Newton intently.

jsweet: Why would i not what to participate in the first ever, ground breaking, history shaping LXS match?
This match has the ability to slingshot new talents careers to great heights and if you are not careful, it could also end them.
If you didn't want to take part in this match that can create legends you would have to be a coward and you don't belong in the same ring as us XZW wrestlers.
My dream is to eliminate all of the competitors in the LXS match and have a then claim a the title, of course i am competing tonight what are you... stupid?

Newton has a look of fear in his eyes

Newton: Sorry i had no idea that you where so passionate.

jsweet quickly turns his head

jsweet: You should be sorry!

Newton: OK OK, next question how do you plan on defeating the rest of the wrestlers tonight?

jsweet: Bit of luck, Dominating moves, My ring awareness, AND RUTHLESS AGGRESSION!

jsweet chucks the weight set across the room and storms out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

jsweet interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: jsweet interview   jsweet interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jsweet interview
Page 1 of 1