XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Alpha Wulf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonathon_Wulf

Jonathon_Wulf

The Alpha Wulf Empty
PostSubject: The Alpha Wulf   The Alpha Wulf I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:57 am

A woman dressed in a red suit, black undershirt, black knee-length skirt is walking the area and looking around carefully.

A backstage helper approaches her

Backstage Helper: Pardon me, but are you looking for something?

Cynthia Red: Yes, I am. Well, actually its a someone, but considering how he's been recently...

The man looks confused while the woman politely stifles a laugh and then looks towards the camera in shock.

The man looks at Cynthia before turning towards what she's staring at as the camera charges at him.

The camera hits the ground, temporarily cutting out until it kicks back on to show the backstage helper getting clawed at by a man with sharp fingernails.

The backstage helper screams in terror before a black chair hits him in the face, knocking him out.

The man goes to the camera and haphazardly points it to himself before motioning the woman to take the camera.

Cynthia Red: Johnny, what in the hell are you even thinking?

Jonathon Wulf: I want the sheep to ask that, not you.

Jonathon Wulf crouches next to the backstage help and he puts a hand on the bleeding head of the backstage help.

Jonathon Wulf: Hello again, worthless sheep. Have you been sleeping well since I left your dreams? Are you ready to step back into my wood and frolic about? With no care in the world as you play?

Jonathon pulls his hand away from the bloody head of the backstage help and starts licking it, chuckling evilly as he does, the camera focuses into Jonathon's teeth. All sharpened to a sharp point and brightly shining.

Jonathon Wulf: You all recognize the color of blood, how it flows just as beautifully as water. I want you all to get used to it again. To fear it again.

A security guard appears on the far end of the hallway, he starts to run up to Jonathon and the fallen help.

Jonathon Wulf takes the black chair and wheels around to slam the guard into the chair and wall, laughing as he sees the guard collapse to the floor.

Jonathon Wulf: I will not be denied of my title as the alpha male in this business. All and any of those foolish enough to want to cross my path, know this.
In the deep of the wood, when the trail becomes lost, know that you aren't alone.
Don't think that escape will be easy, as you will be followed.
When you are caught, don't struggle, lest your predator bites down harder.
As you die, pray to a god, any will do, and beg for forgiveness

Jonathon then starts waltzing away from the camera as its set down, Cynthia Red going alongside with him as she looks back at the two fallen men
Back to top Go down
helnik17
Admin

The Alpha Wulf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Wulf   The Alpha Wulf I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:11 pm

nice rp wulf... Smile keep up the gud work and be active on the forumd Smile
Back to top Go down
https://xtremezonewrestling.forumotion.com
Hotshot

Hotshot

The Alpha Wulf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Wulf   The Alpha Wulf I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:59 pm

uve got down to rping already? cool
Back to top Go down
Jonathon_Wulf

Jonathon_Wulf

The Alpha Wulf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Wulf   The Alpha Wulf I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:21 pm

Marking for deletion as the segment is moved into Archive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Alpha Wulf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Wulf   The Alpha Wulf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Wulf
Page 1 of 1