XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You are my target

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angadialas

You are my target Empty
PostSubject: You are my target   You are my target I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:01 pm

[Beginning of the LXS match]

Angadialas points at Jin
Angadialas: I'm here to take your head Jin, all those bugs around us are just a distraction, as I'm going to feast upon your very soul!
Jin: Then you'll sleep hungry tonight, there is no soul here for you, but there is plenty of beating if that's what you're after
Angadialas: I'm going to enjoy this

[During the match]

Angadialas hits his finisher on a <insert name>

Angadialas: Give me another one of you weaklings! I'll rip you all in half!

Angadialas kicks the lying wrestler. Then he execute's Targeting taunt on another one of his opponents.

Angadialas: Next victim!

[Ending - good for Ang]

As the last adversary falls Angadialas holds his arms in mid air declaring himself the last survivor.

Angadialas: Yeah! Who claimed you all?! Who is your master!

Crowd cheers for the victor while Angadialas jumps on corners of the ring presenting a victory pose, the judge comes to him to announce the victory and pass him the belt. Angadialas then waves the belt around to the public and his opponents outside the ring.

Angadialas: This is what you came here for! Come now, show me what you got to take it! Now each one of you will have to come to me and beg for this chance, and I will bury whoever crosses my path!

[Ending - bad for Ang]

Angadialas lays on the match, loud noises are heard all around as the crowd is getting wild. Angadialas stands on his feet with the help of the ropes and looking at the victor cannot hold his anger.

Angadialas: NO! I am the force of nature! I cannot fall.

He rushes towards the belt holder but before he can act he is struck down with a kick.
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

You are my target Empty
PostSubject: Re: You are my target   You are my target I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:55 pm

the match has already been written....
Back to top Go down
Angadialas

You are my target Empty
PostSubject: Re: You are my target   You are my target I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:14 pm

I heard it bu is it really such a problem to put one or two lines in between? I wasnt a VGM in TWG so I don't know what tools you're given but I remember in previous fed's hat there was no problem in putting RP instead of matches to make the match not count and such.

Also I'm very jealous of this char so I don't like it when someone uses him be it a wrestler, a VGM or a GM Razz
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

You are my target Empty
PostSubject: Re: You are my target   You are my target I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:20 pm

i'll see what i can do Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You are my target Empty
PostSubject: Re: You are my target   You are my target I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You are my target
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)  :: In ring-
Jump to: