XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revenge's Mishap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Masked Muscle Bruiser

The Masked Muscle Bruiser

Revenge's Mishap  Empty
PostSubject: Revenge's Mishap    Revenge's Mishap  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:49 pm

A chill falls over the arena, as "Sympozium" beings to play over the arena.
A fog shrouds the entrance, as smoke climbs up the ramp.
The Crowing makes his way down the wrap with a mic in hand.

The crowd gives mixed signals of boo's and cheer.

"Now look, I don't really appreciate what happened last week. Just because you suck doesn't mean you have to sit here and take your frustrations out on everyone here. If you're gonna do anything do it to someone your own size. In which case if you haven't guess. I'm calling you out here right now Masked Muscle Bruiser."

*Clip airs of Muscle Masked Bruiser destroying announcers table, and causing a ruckus after his first match of the night last week*

"Are you really that childish, that you need to have a temper tantrum. I still have stitches from when you threw that bell at my face!!... Come on now. I understand you're a little distraught after losing again last week. Post match attacking me, are you trying to stage your own public death in front of the XZW universe? If anyone here can help you out, best believe I'll make sure you suffer in the darkness...."

*Arena lights dim, as Finger Eleven's Slow Chemical plays over the loud speakers.*
*The spot lights hit the ramp, however The Masked Muscle Brusier doesn't appear.*

Mark Anderson: "Oh jeez is that what I think it is. YES IT IS, ITS THE MASKED MUSCLE BRUISER WITH A STEEL CHAIR COMING UP FROM BEHIND THE RING!?"

*Lights return to normal, and a spotlight it once again placed on the ring center*

*The Crowing overhears the announcers and turns around quickly to see The Masked Muscle Bruiser coming straight for him.*

*Arena lights flicker once again, and shut off for a brief moment, only to reveal The Crowing arrogantly standing behind The Masked Muscle Bruiser. Crouching setting up for the Serpentine Offering."

Mark Anderson: "OH, DO I THINK HES REALLY GONNA GO FOR IT, CHARGING IN ON THE MASKED MUSCLE BRUISER WHILE HES GOT THAT CHAIR IN HIS HANDS!?"

*The Muscle Masked Bruiser turns around unphased by the Crowing's light tricks. The Masked Muscle Bruiser charges at The Crowing and The Crowing catches the running opponent by the arm, swings himself around behind them while hammerlocking the arm
The Crowing then hooks The Masked Muscle Bruiser loose arm while tucking their head under, and falls back into the DDT executing Mortal Serpentine Offering !!!*

*The Masked Muscle Bruiser sits up immediately. Unphased by The Crowing's Serpentine Offering. The Masked Muscle Bruiser tosses his hair back and begins to charge The Crowing again.*

*The Crowing looks at The Masked Muscle Brusier intrigued and slightly in shock*

Zack Robinski: "KICK HIS * censored* CROWING!!"

*The Masked Muscle Bruiser connects with his tackle, and lifts The Crowing clean off his feet and slams him all the way into the corner turnbuckle, where they began viciously exchanging blows.*

The Masked Muscle Bruiser and Crowing are tangling it up like a all out street fight as they both fall to the ground

The Masked Muscle Bruiser is giving Crowing a Lou Thesz press. Crowing is frantically trying to block the left and rights. Bruiser accidentally elbows Crowing in the lip causing it to bleed pouring out blood

Mark Anderson: "OH MY!"

The crowing attempts to rip off Bruisers mask but he uppercuts him as he falls to the ground

The Masked Muscle Bruiser lifts up Crowing to throw him out of the ring but the crowing reverses and has the near 7-footer tumbling out of the ring.

The crowing runs to the ropes to bounce off them gaining momentum as he jumps onto the turnbuckle and out of the ring towards Bruiser

NOO!! BRUISER CATCHES HIM FROM THE WAIST MAKING HIM FALL FACE FIRST ONTO THE ANNOUNCERS TABLE!!!

Bruiser falls down for a few seconds then gets back up to lift crowing

NOOO!! CROWING REVERSES INTO A JUMPING CUTTER!!!

The Crowing picks up a barbed wire bat
and hits Bruiser in the arm evecuting a Fantastic Barbed Wire Bat Shot

The Masked Muscle Bruiser is bleeding bad from his left arm!!

Good day to die by Godsmack starts to play through the arena speakers as GM Helnik17 makes his way to the ring with a mic.

Helnik17: Stop the 2 of you!!! Even XZW has its limits!!

Crowing and TMMB don't even acknowledge the GM's presence and continue to brawl.

Helnik17: Raphael Chastng!! Bring your men out and stop this madness, I don't want my wrestlers incapacitating each other like this,

The security guards with Raphael in the lead rush out and grab hold of crowing and TMMB after a lot of struggle by the two.

Helnik17 now enters the ring and looks at both his wrestlers who are bloodied,bruised and battered.

Helnik17: Crowing! TMMB! Listen to me carefully, I don't want you both laying even one finger on each other! If I catch you doing so.. Then you will be suspended indefinitely!!!

Saying this he flings the mic and walks backstage angrily as the camera fades to black focusing on the security guards who are trying to keep crowing and TMMB away from each other.

Back to top Go down
http://wwecatchupp.webs.com

Revenge's Mishap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)  :: In ring-
Jump to: