XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do I have a choice?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonathon_Wulf

Jonathon_Wulf

Do I have a choice? Empty
PostSubject: Do I have a choice?   Do I have a choice? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:24 am

Follow-up RP from - [Only admins are allowed to see this link] to be done later on in the show, preferably near the end.

'Good Day to Die' by Godsmack blasts through the arena speakers as The GM of Xtreme makes his way towards the ring.

The audience is confused as he is carrying the XFW Heavyweight Title on his shoulder.

helnik17: Ladies and Gentlemen, I've come here to let you know about the condition of Jonathon Wulf, and the future of the title that he had won at LXS.

Sadly, Jonathon Wulf is in no condition to fight in any way, shape, or form. His shoulder is still being looked into by doctors and as such, has yet to be cleared to perform.

This does mean that, because of the circumstance, I must strip Jonathon Wulf of this title due to the inability to defend it.

The crowd begins to boo and helnik nods his head in agreement.

helnik17: Yeah, it sucks. I don't like the way he operates, but he knows when to stand up for himself and not say die, and that I can fully respect. So, next week, I will begin a tour-

'Ready to Die' by Andrew W. K. begins to play to the delight of the fans as Jonathon Wulf appears at the top of the ramp. His left shoulder is still taped up and he is rolling it to alleviate pain.

Jonathon Wulf goes down the ramp and into the ring, looking into helnik's eyes with a fury behind it.

Jonathon Wulf: Next week, that title is staying with me.

The crowd cheers as Jonathon reaches for the title, before helnik pulls away.

helnik17: No, your shoulder is not capable for any action at all, you shouldn't even be in the arena.

Jonathon Wulf: The doctor's told me that I could go home, so I did.

Jonathon Wulf tries to grab the title again and helnik shoves Jonathon away, right into his injured shoulder.

Jonathon Wulf cries in pain and instinctively grabs the left shoulder.

helnik17: You get it yet, Jon? That was a simple shove, think of what could happen if someone was to punch the shoulder, or worse! You could lose the entire arm!

Jonathon Wulf rubs the shoulder, he's unsure of what to do.

helnik17 seems to have an idea.

helnik17: How's this for a thought? You are to be cleared for action in roughly a week or two, and we need to have an XFW champion.

So I'll still strip you of the title, BUT, you and a selection of wrestlers will contend in a tournament that will end at the next PPV. It'll be like you are defending the title, but at the same time, earning it all over again.

Jonathon Wulf looks upset about the news, but closes his eyes in thought.

When he opens his eyes, he nods in agreement and steps out of the ring.

As he prepares to go to the back, Cynthia Red wraps an arm around his back and leads him away.

PERMISSIONS NEEDED - helnik17
Back to top Go down
helnik17
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do I have a choice?   Do I have a choice? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:52 pm

A tourney Smile gr8 idea...

Jon since its ur title u gotta tell me who are the guys u want in the tourney.... Pm me about this and we will work up a storyline Smile
Back to top Go down
https://xtremezonewrestling.forumotion.com
The Masked Muscle Bruiser

The Masked Muscle Bruiser

PostSubject: no title   Do I have a choice? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:41 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
http://wwecatchupp.webs.com
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: Do I have a choice?   Do I have a choice? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:53 pm

can i join Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do I have a choice?   Do I have a choice? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do I have a choice?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)  :: In ring-
Jump to: