XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sometimes I have a good feeling...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArthurPendragon

Sometimes I have a good feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Sometimes I have a good feeling...   Sometimes I have a good feeling... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:19 am

*While Arthur Pendragon was preparing for his in-ring debut by doing some push-ups and abs , Newton goes to him to ask the newbie*

Newton: Hello Arthur , since you are the newest aquisition to the XZW roster , I have some questions to ask you , if you don't mind.

Arthur Pendragon (speaking in a welsh dialect): Of course ... no problem...

Newton: Are you nervous about the upcoming match? Do you feel that your mistakes will cost you the match?

Arthur Pendragon : Absolutely not , Newton. You see , in Wales , I learned the value of good fighting . I know how to mantain my cool and do a good impression. And tonight in the ring , I hope that i'll impress everyone with my skills . As a great man said "Actions speak for themselves". And that's why I want to define those words as true.

Newton: You seem pretty confident ... You seem to be in top form . Since you arrived here , I see you only training. Aren't you worried of being exhausted and just fall down right in the middle of a match?

Arthur Pendragon: I have fought in welsh independent wrestling leagues for years and I've never been exhausted. Because i don't intoxicate my body with drugs or alcohol . I must admit , i'm a smoking machine , but I try to defeat this vice and stop my smoking addiction. It's my life and by smoking , I destroy it...

Newton: Smart words for a newbie... So in comparison with your opponent tonight , you say that you are one step ahead because you are healthy?

Arthur Pendragon: Not just healthy ... being in the prime of my career made me come here and prove my wrestling skills. If I can't make it here , I can't make it anywhere , wherever I go...

Newton: One last question ... any message for your opponent tonight?

Arthur Pendragon: I know he's a tough guy... but I'm welsh ... and in my country , if you want to prove you're a tough guy , you have to beat the toughest guys first!

Newton: And that'll be you?

Arthur Pendragon : Exactly ... sometimes I just have this good feeling that i'll win... and this is the moment.

Newton : Ok , Arthur . Thank you for your time and good luck in your debut tonight.

Arthur Pendragon : No problem , Newton . See ya'.

*Arthur returns to his training being pretty confident on himself.*
Back to top Go down

Sometimes I have a good feeling...
Page 1 of 1