XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who rp andwhose not

Go down 
+2
Petey Williams
bobkill
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bobkill

bobkill

who rp andwhose not Empty
PostSubject: who rp andwhose not   who rp andwhose not I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:43 am

The title says it. Should be great to know exactly who is willing to rp and whose not, because if needed, i could write some answers for the inactives.
of course, i'll do it if Helnik wants me to.

Last edited by bobkill on Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Petey Williams

Petey Williams

PostSubject: RE: who rp and whose not   who rp andwhose not I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:53 pm

I have rp'd it's in the before match section and for the future will try and get it done as soon as i can but with starting 2nd year at university may be hard but will try and keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: who rp andwhose not   who rp andwhose not I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:08 pm

well you know that i rp!
Back to top Go down
ArthurPendragon

PostSubject: Re: who rp andwhose not   who rp andwhose not I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:46 pm

Well i'm kinda new , but I rp'ed and i'll try to rp for every show. It's no big deal , it won't take me more than 20 minutes to think and write an rp on a piece of "notepad" .
Back to top Go down
Angadialas

PostSubject: Re: who rp andwhose not   who rp andwhose not I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:21 pm

with not much really going on on forum it's hard to say sometimes are we still here. I RP when I have the time but since calendar look kind of broken in TWG at least for me and my contract expired quite some time ago, usually it kicked me out of feds but I can still be here so it's kind of weird. I'm not really sure what to think. We're suppose to have a show soon but with less and less activitie i started filling my day with other activities also.

Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: who rp andwhose not   who rp andwhose not I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:34 pm

contract expiring means only one thign and thats u can delete ur contract for free but u still get payed, merch everything and if u got kicked out that means they kicked you out on purpose not contract
Back to top Go down
Mizore Shirayuki

PostSubject: Re: who rp andwhose not   who rp andwhose not I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:20 pm

I will rp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who rp andwhose not   who rp andwhose not I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who rp andwhose not
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)  :: Welcome :) :: Announcements-
Jump to: