XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ever get the feeling that you're being watched? - Part Two

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonathon_Wulf

Jonathon_Wulf

Ever get the feeling that you're being watched? - Part Two Empty
PostSubject: Ever get the feeling that you're being watched? - Part Two   Ever get the feeling that you're being watched? - Part Two I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:41 am

Thumbster is readying himself in his locker room when he hears a loud smash at his door.

After a few moments of debate he goes to the door and opens it, on his door is a hand-scrawled note. He pulls the note off and reads it carefully.

Thumbster: 'It is undisputed that confidence exudes from you, but so does blood. A champion you may be, but a young fool is what I see'.

Thumbster chuckles as he balls the note up and throws it away.

Thumbster: Must be from one of the other tourney fighters, trying to scare me. What a j-

A black chair swings from the open doorway into Thumbster's face.

Thumbster falters back a few steps and kneels down before rushing to the doorway to find whomever hit him with the chair.

He looks around and sees a bloody hand trail that goes down the hallway.

Thumbster's eyes go wide before he jumps back into his locker room and shuts the door.

The camera keeps trained on the door as Jonathon Wulf comes up and smacks his black chair into Thumbster's door a few times before running off.

Thumbster creeks the door open and looks around. He goes to close the door when he hears a singsong voice

(Reference to this song - [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

???: There are children playing in a mirror.

Laughter does not leave under the labyrinth

Red blood gets my body wet and

who is killing me?

Thumbster slams the door at the song and a long howl is heard.
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: Ever get the feeling that you're being watched? - Part Two   Ever get the feeling that you're being watched? - Part Two I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:16 pm

so ur getting revenge for me or somethin? Razz anyway i think we can work together in rps now
Back to top Go down
Jonathon_Wulf

Jonathon_Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Ever get the feeling that you're being watched? - Part Two   Ever get the feeling that you're being watched? - Part Two I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:27 pm

Hotshot wrote:
so ur getting revenge for me or somethin? Razz anyway i think we can work together in rps now

Its more of a 'terrify a few hapless victims before the big match' kind of thing.

Although, I am leaning for Jonathon to extract his own sense of 'justice' in his slightly demented way. And if it means finding someone else that had got screwed by someone and making them a little jumpy, why not?
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: Ever get the feeling that you're being watched? - Part Two   Ever get the feeling that you're being watched? - Part Two I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:54 pm

so basically i am "part of the pack" right? Smile
Back to top Go down
Jonathon_Wulf

Jonathon_Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Ever get the feeling that you're being watched? - Part Two   Ever get the feeling that you're being watched? - Part Two I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:24 am

Hotshot wrote:
so basically i am "part of the pack" right? Smile
An honorary member, if anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever get the feeling that you're being watched? - Part Two   Ever get the feeling that you're being watched? - Part Two I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever get the feeling that you're being watched? - Part Two
Page 1 of 1