XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rp idea for next season

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bobkill

bobkill

rp idea for next season Empty
PostSubject: rp idea for next season   rp idea for next season I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:17 am

well if some active wants to be part of a future in ring show like the highlight reel or the cutting edge, i tought starting one show after the ppv.
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: rp idea for next season   rp idea for next season I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:12 pm

im active!
so what do i do now?
Back to top Go down
bobkill

bobkill

PostSubject: Re: rp idea for next season   rp idea for next season I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:03 pm

when times come, i'll prepare a few questions that my character will ask and you'll answer. i'll maybe start theshow after the elimination chamber match. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: rp idea for next season   rp idea for next season I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:51 pm

ok this should be fun considering u ask questions and i answer so i shall be the first guest? and if i win the chamber it would fit perfect
Back to top Go down
Mizore Shirayuki

PostSubject: Re: rp idea for next season   rp idea for next season I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:25 pm

I would like to join too, maybe after her debut or something?
Back to top Go down
bobkill

bobkill

PostSubject: Re: rp idea for next season   rp idea for next season I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:46 am

sounds good with me Hotshot and it will be funny because i'll be one of your opponent in the elimination chamber Smile

and yeah Mizore you could be in my second show

Anyway, you will see what i have in mind shortly Smile
Back to top Go down
helnik17
Admin

PostSubject: Re: rp idea for next season   rp idea for next season I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:45 pm

@bobkill please make ur talk show rp fast.... maybe it can include all the elimination chamber participants... start off with hotshot and then the others come out one by one confronting each othr..

try submitting it by today in the forum or if u cant pm it to johnathan wulf or hotshot and tell them to put it in the show k? Cos im busy till next week wednersday thx Smile

Pm the rp me too i;ll see if i can put it in too Smile
Back to top Go down
https://xtremezonewrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rp idea for next season   rp idea for next season I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rp idea for next season
Page 1 of 1