XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thunder in Chamber

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thumbster

Thunder in Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Thunder in Chamber   Thunder in Chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:16 pm

Newton Beddows: Ladies and Gentlemen. Right now I'm with Thumbster who will competes tonight in the Elimination Chamber match for No.1 contender of the Xtreme Force Wrestling Championship. Thumbster, can you give a comment about this match.

Thumbster: Yes Newton. But before that, I want to send the message for some one. Hello Mr. Wulf, seems like you have an eye on me since I qualified for the Elimination Chamber match last week. I don't know about your mind games of phenomenon stuff you're playing and I don't really care about that. But I just wanna says that why don't you stop doing those weird things behind my back and come to me face to face? I'm a fighter and what I do is to fight. I know you don't want to lose your title Mr. Wulf but you have to protecting it by fighting because I'll never scare with your magic stuff. So tonight, I'll beat everyone in the chamber and I'll walk out with the as the winner, as the guy that will facing you. I know you're watching me right now Mr. Wulf and that's my massage to everyone, including you!

Thumbster storms off. Getting ready for the big match.

Last edited by thumbster on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
helnik17
Admin

Thunder in Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder in Chamber   Thunder in Chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:43 pm

hey thumb nice rp but one thing.. this elimination chamber is to determine the 2 contenders for the championship which will be defended at the ppv in a burried alive match...
the winner and the last person eliminated will be the 2 opponents come ppv
Back to top Go down
https://xtremezonewrestling.forumotion.com
thumbster

Thunder in Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder in Chamber   Thunder in Chamber I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:00 pm

Oops, my bad. I'm edited it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thunder in Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder in Chamber   Thunder in Chamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunder in Chamber
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)  :: Interviews-
Jump to: