XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers

Go down 
+3
Hotshot
Vicious71
Jonathon_Wulf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonathon_Wulf

Jonathon_Wulf

Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers Empty
PostSubject: Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers   Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:05 am

Zack Robinski - Heel commentator- Age: 31
Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers CeTqDYuYjsUTDfLMAHc6wfx6gbNjrjP2YqQJXN7xRIAZK4d0bHkDBqK-bv-L0n_3KFp4a97d8Qd9EWWiT1FijBzKaXrRjObsH-jkG2339DYs

Zack was formally an article journalist that specialized in Politics, often having to go to great lengths to explain why certain plans that were massively hated by the general public was actually beneficial. He hates this job, but as he's been universally panned in the news and journalist spectrum, it was the only choice.

Mark Anderson - Face Announcer - Age: 21
Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers ABWGavZl-diPzPV0Jbel_VYmhr0cm4b1Dq8pOMYjdsVztc3PkTKVw0GBvvre9to14wn5wQazW8ModhCZ_7QZJQZHtAe56OLhFUZUVCgz57PZ

Al Mannis is forever a student at everything he does, including this one. As one of the jobs he had in a long list of applications sent in, he never expected to actually become an announcer for a wrestling company. When he received the message he had been hired, he panicked and started learning everything he could about the business, the moves, even trying to pull any information about the wrestlers that were also part of the company.

Backstage Interviewer:

Newton Beddows - Face Interviewer - Age: 28
Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQH_ulM8RZmejOfz1OlXqEnoRZ52u4lOze503-38tLBqnddd65kJg

Newton Beddows has learned enough about being an interviewer that you had to be careful about what questions you asked, and how to take a punch in the face. After an incident that involved a fistfight with a rude bystannder as he tried to tell the news on television, he was given an immediate release form from the news company and a letter of recommendation by XZW to continue his interviewing prowess with them.

Security:

Raphael Chastang - Man of the Law - Age: 36
Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5eeGjIFcIcc7aPyEvGW1M-BJ11b_gkzNRTqdS9QETlZjyBSxdXg

Raphael Chastang is a cop that was reported to be corrupt and therefore had to be released from duty. While he knows that he is innocent, he cannot prove it, so security work was his backup plan. After being briefed on who he would be looking over as a team and who they would be protecting from, he was not hesitant to shake the hand of helnik17. Nothing gets by him, so be careful not to cause enough of a ruckus that he needs to report you.

Ex of how he works-

helnik17 is calmly signing papers at his desk when his door opens,
Raphael Chastang enters with a report is his hands

helnik17: Another one?

Raphael Chastang: Yes, unfortunately. One of my boys got hit in the head with a chair by Jonathon Wulf.

Raphael puts the report on helnik's desk and sits in the chair in front of helnik.
helnik17 sighs and opens the report up, reading it

helnik17: Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, what am I going to do with you? I knew you'd pull crap like this, but this early? You're a bad dog.

Raphael Chastang: Give me authority to put a shock collar on the guy and I'll guarantee that he'll be stopped before he cracks another skull open.

helnik17: How about no? It's Jonathon's job to crack skulls open, I don't want you to train him to not do his job, I gave you the job so you just report this to me.

Raphael Chastang: If he keeps doing this, I'll have to act on this, with or without your permission, you know that right?

helnik17: I know. It's why you were the main pick out of all the people I could've hired.

helnik17 closes the file and puts it in a drawer, turning his attention to Raphael again.

helnik17: Keep up the good work, Raph. I'm going to need as many good people as I can in order to keep this place afloat.

Raphael Chastang nods and gets up from the chair, leaving helnik17's office.
Back to top Go down
Vicious71

PostSubject: Re: Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers   Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Don't make things to complicated,!!
we don't need 3 commentators,
nor do we need 2 interviewers and announcers,
static announcer what the hell will he do?! 2 likes per show *facedesk*
You forgot the referees we need 2, at least include their names
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers   Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:12 pm

why the hell do we need so much im gonna fire people Razz the ladies are fired Razz only on einterviewer two commentators heel and face end of story
Back to top Go down
Jonathon_Wulf

Jonathon_Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers   Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:19 pm

Hotshot wrote:
why the hell do we need so much im gonna fire people Razz the ladies are fired Razz only on einterviewer two commentators heel and face end of story
You're no fun Hotshot.
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers   Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:26 pm

guess what wulf? ur not gonna be writing everything they say okay?
Back to top Go down
StarCrusher

StarCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers   Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:44 am

Okay, I've looked over the forum.

my observation from what I have seen is, that you folks are working hard, instead of smart.
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers   Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:04 pm

and what do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
StarCrusher

StarCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers   Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:44 pm

" working hard, instead of smart." means that your making more work for yourselves instead of making less work and still get the job done right.
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers   Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:09 pm

and ur suggestion is?
Back to top Go down
StarCrusher

StarCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers   Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:10 pm

stream line what you have.

Reduce the repetitive posts,

Put all the players rps in one area, instead of making them jump from topic to topic to see what people have written.

Players don't care what the staff looks like, just make a list of who does what, that they can refer to
Back to top Go down
Myrskey

Myrskey

PostSubject: Re: Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers   Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:37 am

StarCrusher wrote:
stream line what you have.

Reduce the repetitive posts,

Put all the players rps in one area, instead of making them jump from topic to topic to see what people have written.

Players don't care what the staff looks like, just make a list of who does what, that they can refer to

That isn't true! I like it, as it is, and I don't want it all in one.
Why not jumping from Topic to Topic? If everyone has his one Thread for his RP, it can be found much quicker, to put it on the show. Otherwise you have to scroll through an endless long thread.
Think of that: You do an RP, using Myrskey in it. I could mind the way you let him act, so I have to post, at it and we make the Thread even longer. Let's think of 10 RP's per show. Than add discussion about formation, wrong using of NSC's or illegal godmodding another character... and then search a post in it.
Just sayin. I had it a while ago and it was sucking.
And if you don't want to read everything, click "Mark all Forums read" and it's done.
Back to top Go down
StarCrusher

StarCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers   Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:58 am

*shakes head* You only have about 6 people out of 40+, putting in RPs, get a clue please.

I have no interest in bouncing from topic to topic to see what is going on for RPs and I don't expect the players to ether.
Back to top Go down
Myrskey

Myrskey

PostSubject: Re: Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers   Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:57 am

so I'm not counting as a player?
maybe there are just 6 currently, but that count can increase.
Sorted like that is easier for the GM to find the segments to put it on the show. I don't know if you have GM experience, I do have, I had to search and put them up and it's way easier like that than in one thread for everything.
Back to top Go down
bobkill

bobkill

PostSubject: Re: Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers   Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:03 am

strike rp titles when its use it should help in the rp section
Back to top Go down
StarCrusher

StarCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers   Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:34 am

thank you very much Myrskey,

you don't know me, and you've judged me.

Have a nice life.
Back to top Go down
Petey Williams

Petey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers   Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:17 am

Myrskey wrote:
so I'm not counting as a player?
maybe there are just 6 currently, but that count can increase.
Sorted like that is easier for the GM to find the segments to put it on the show. I don't know if you have GM experience, I do have, I had to search and put them up and it's way easier like that than in one thread for everything.

Have read this and cant see how he has judged you??

also my opinion is i find this system easier if it ain't broke don't fix it
Back to top Go down
Myrskey

Myrskey

PostSubject: Re: Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers   Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:24 pm

Where did I judge? o.O
I was asking for your experience...
I know, my english isn't that well, because I'm not born with english as mother language (I'm german) but when also Petey doesn't find something I could judge you I really have to say I have no clue what situation you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers   Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:45 pm

i seriously think the way it is now is good and when did he judge you?
Back to top Go down
StarCrusher

StarCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers   Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:42 pm

okay .. how I interpret things, that are written or spoken is a challenge for me.

Lets just say my thought processes are a little messed, up and i don't always understand / interpret what someone is saying, the way they mean it to say.

This comes from my spending my 1st 5 years growing up in Ontario(canada), France and Quebec (canada). None of them think the same way, when it comes to communicating.

I've been VGMing since I started playing in feds when I was level 5, this is the 1st time I've seen a fed run this way.
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers   Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:10 pm

co-ordinate!
Back to top Go down
StarCrusher

StarCrusher

PostSubject: Re: Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers   Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:59 am

Hotshot who you talking to?
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers   Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:38 pm

you see i know this is new to you but please try one season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers   Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcers, Interviewers, Backstage Helpers
Page 1 of 1