XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bobkill's statement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bobkill

bobkill

Bobkill's statement Empty
PostSubject: Bobkill's statement   Bobkill's statement I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:24 pm

Suddenly, the light goes off. Four men in black togas carrying torches are walking slowly down the ramp. A firewall appeared and Bobkill's Highway to hell music hits the arena. Marking a long pause, taking the time to look each sides of the arena.. he finally walks towards the ring where his men were waiting for him in it. After some pyros, the light comes back on. He ask one of his men to get a microphone.

After marking another short pause, Bobkill address to the quiet crowd who wondering how to react to this.

Bobkill: Hello everyone!

Bobkill displays a sadistic smile when he sees the reaction of the crowd

Bobkill: OH!! Don't worry people... *he's still lokking at the crowd* I'm not here tonight for you guys.

The crowd sighed by the following statement

Bobkill: But, I'm here to make sure that people backstage clearly understand what I'm about to say.

The crowd seems cheerful by that

Bobkill: I'm here to raise hell. I'm here to get what I want and of course... i'm here to make people suffers.

Bobkill displays once again a sadistic smile

Bobkill: I know one thing.. I won't quit the ring until some one comes down here and face me.

A mix reaction by the crowd

Bobkill: I don't care if it's that lunatic human blood thirster piece of crap Jonathon Wulf...

The crowd starts to cheer louder

Bobkill: I don't care if it's that lunatic wannabe demonic assclown Owange..

The crow cheers louder

Bobkill: I certainly even don't care if it's that little girl in the locker room.

The crowd is now laughing at that

Bobkill: It could be God himself and i'll still don't care... My point is.. I want some.. I need some and I'll get some because i'm not leaving the place until I get what I want... Prepare yourself to suffer whoever comes down here...

Bobkill deposed the mic on the canvas waiting for an answer..

p.s. (no hard feelings jonathon and Owange ^^)
Back to top Go down
Vicious71

PostSubject: Re: Bobkill's statement   Bobkill's statement I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:26 pm

Alas, a face character!
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: Bobkill's statement   Bobkill's statement I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:02 pm

he's kind of the tweener favouring face which is good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bobkill's statement   Bobkill's statement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bobkill's statement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)  :: In ring-
Jump to: