XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A brand new face.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheNameLess

A brand new face. Empty
PostSubject: A brand new face.   A brand new face. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:10 pm

The Camera slowely focusses, showing an backstage area with the trusted warm face of Newton Beddows, ready for an interview with Owange.
Clearly impressed by Owange appearance, Beddows nervously starts the interview.

Newton Beddows: W... well, how do you look upon your coming match.

Owange: I'm definately going to beat him, I mean we all know....

The interview is interupted as the microphone is pulled out of Newton's hand, leaving behind a baffled Newton and Owange. The camera quickly turns towards a mysterious, rough and bald face. The mysterious guy isn't too tall but still comes across as very intimidating. He looks at Owange and says;

Mysterious guy: So Owange, I think you're a great wrestler and all, but sometimes the up and coming stars should recieve some attention too! Don't you agree with me Newton?

Newton Beddows: Y...ye-ye-yes sir.

Owange walks offscreen whilst cursing at the mysterious guy.

Mysterious guy: Well, go on and interview me then! I'm sure the fans are dying to know which new star has the guts to go and interrupt our famous star.

Newton Beddows: I guess so... Please tell our fans something about yourself then.

Mysterious guy: I'd thought you'd never ask, I just arrived here at the XZW headquarters from Amsterdam, which was quite a trip. I'm here to show the fans some great hardcore matches, I'll let you see how we deal with problems on the streets I come from.

Newton Beddows: I'm sure you will. Could you tell us your name because that kind off is important too, to be honest.

Mysterious guy: My name, well I don't have a name... I grew up on the streets without my parents, who died in a car crash. I had amnesia so I never learned my own name. To make a long story short, you can call me TheNameLess.

Newton Beddows: Okay, TheNameLess it will be. So what are your wrestling specialties and how did you start wrestling?

TheNameLess: My wrestling specialties... I'd have to say I'm not that powerful since I'm only 5'7'' and weigh 176 pounds. This makes me very speedy though. I'd like to go high risk every now and then, but I mainly focus on making my opponents bleed. I started wrestling when I was around 9. I did shows and cage fights to earn a living. I've been very succesful in the Netherlands, but I thought it was time to take my chances at a higher level, which is here at XZW.

Newton Beddows: Thank you for your time, TheNameLess. I'm sure the fans are curious to see if you are able to back your words up inside the ring.

TheNameLess: I'm sure I will Newton, thanks for the interview.

The camera slowely pans out, and the XZW logo appears on screen.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Permission needed Owange
This segment is supposed to be my pre-match segment.
I tried to introduce my character and portrait his boldness.

Let me know what you think!

Last edited by TheNameLess on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

A brand new face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brand new face.   A brand new face. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:14 pm

hmm good and can u make sentences fully in color? its nice if u want it before ur match just post it when the matchcard comes Wink
Back to top Go down
TheNameLess

A brand new face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brand new face.   A brand new face. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:22 pm

Hotshot wrote:
hmm good and can u make sentences fully in color? its nice if u want it before ur match just post it when the matchcard comes Wink
i think the colours make it unreadable Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

A brand new face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brand new face.   A brand new face. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:13 pm

Newton bedows? who is that Razz
Back to top Go down
TheNameLess

A brand new face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brand new face.   A brand new face. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:24 pm

Hotshot wrote:
Newton bedows? who is that Razz
face interviewer right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A brand new face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brand new face.   A brand new face. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A brand new face.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)  :: Interviews-