XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Declaration of War on XZW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonathon_Wulf

Jonathon_Wulf

Declaration of War on XZW Empty
PostSubject: Declaration of War on XZW   Declaration of War on XZW I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:05 am

Newton Beddows is standing with Cynthia Red and Jonathon Wulf, who is pacing in front of them.

Newton Beddows: I'm here with Talent Manager, Cynthia Red, and Jonathon Wulf. Cynthia, what exactly have you had to deal with ever since Jonathon's sudden influx of popularity with the fans here?

Cynthia Red: Nothing but good things for myself and Johnny, however, he doesn't think of this as a blessing. He's been losing sleep, his focus is not on his daily exercises, and what's worse, he's even more frustrated than before.

Jonathon Wulf grabs the mic still in Newton's hands in anger.

Jonathon Wulf: It's this place, Red. I gain a pack, and yet I gain more insight. I gain more cries of fear from them that I must take care of. I can't take pleasure in my hunts anymore, because my prey are as dark, menacing, and craving for flesh as I am.

Jonathon Wulf lets go of the microphone and continues pacing.

Cynthia Red: He's been like this for a week, and I've had to try and keep him from going further into insanity. I just don't know what I can do to calm him down in some way.

Jonathon Wulf again grabs the microphone.

Jonathon Wulf: All of these so called 'wrestlers' that helnik17 has hired here, are just as evil, diabolical, and spiteful as he is. If no one else will see it except myself and my pack, then I'm going to need to become more.
I need to evolve, I need to become stronger than ever, my focus needs to become sharper, and my spirit needs to stretch out across this forest.
If it means that I will envoke the wrath of both god and men in order to achieve this, then I will do it.
HELNIK I DECLARE WAR ON YOU AND YOUR COMPANY. YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR BEASTS OF DARKNESS WILL NEED TO USE ALL OF YOUR ILLUSIONS, TRICKS, AND INFLUENCES TO PUT ME DOWN.

Jonathon Wulf again lets go of the microphone and runs off, howling
Cynthia Red gives an exasperated sigh before she turns to Newton Beddows.

Cynthia Red: And to think I used to date the man.

Cynthia walks off in the direction of Jonathon Wulf's rampage, leaving Newton Beddows perplexed as to what he just saw.
Back to top Go down

Declaration of War on XZW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)  :: Interviews-
Jump to: