XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Wulf in an unfriendly Enviroment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonathon_Wulf

Jonathon_Wulf

A Wulf in an unfriendly Enviroment Empty
PostSubject: A Wulf in an unfriendly Enviroment   A Wulf in an unfriendly Enviroment I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:42 pm

Jonathon Wulf bursts through his locker room door, on it in black sharpie are the word's 'Wulf's Den'.
Jonathon kicks over a bench and growls in frustration as he runs both his hands through his hair.
Cynthia Red enters as well, looking concerned as Jonathon has begun pacing and breathing heavily.

Jonathon Wulf: This isn't right, this isn't right, this place doesn't feel right.

Jonathon continues to mumble this mantra as Cynthia closes the locker room door.

Jonathon Wulf: I can feel so much darkness, Red. Too much of it!

Cynthia Red: What are you talking about?

Jonathon Wulf: It wasn't just Vicious, they're all whispering it in the halls. They all pry on fear as I do, they all crave the hunt like me, but it doesn't feel right.

Jonathon Wulf goes back to his mantra as Cynthia leans against the wall next to the door.

Cynthia Red: It's the first show jitters, Johnny. Everyone has them.

Jonathon grips Cynthia's shoulders and shows a little fear in his eyes.

Jonathon Wulf: I'M NOT LIKE ANYONE! I'm supposed to be a beast! Unstoppable, uncontrollable! And all of these voices saying the same thing as I am is driving me to insanity!

Jonathon goes to a metal locker and starts banging his head against it, eventually causing blood to seep from his forehead and into his eyes. He keeps his head leaned against the locker as Cynthia tries to approach him.

Jonathon Wulf: I need some time for peace. Please leave me to my thoughts.

Cynthia reluctantly leaves the locker room as Jonathon slumps to his knees, leaving a red trail of blood on the locker door, and begins sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Jonathon_Wulf

Jonathon_Wulf

A Wulf in an unfriendly Enviroment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wulf in an unfriendly Enviroment   A Wulf in an unfriendly Enviroment I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:22 pm

Marking for deletion as the segment is moved into Archive
Back to top Go down

A Wulf in an unfriendly Enviroment
Page 1 of 1