WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Staff Meeting (This involves ALL of us)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonathon_Wulf

PostSubject: Staff Meeting (This involves ALL of us)   Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:52 pm

The show opens on all of the wrestlers, interviewers, ringside announcers, security team, and backstage hands in a large room in front of a podium.

helnik17 stands up and stands behind the podium, causing the mumbling crowd to settle down.

helnik17: Thank you all for coming, after the first week of action we had, I figured I needed to establish the ground rules of this federation.

Rule 1 - I make the wrestling card, so anyone here that want's to argue over the fact that they want to wrestle on a specific day, can it. Unless you WANT me to put you in handicap matches because you make me angry, don't make any requests unless otherwise stated.

Jonathon Wulf in the back starts growling angrily, causing Cynthia Red to whisper at him.

Cynthia Red: Knock it off, Johnny!

helnik17: Rule 2 - We want this place to be a safe environment for everyone as well, see those group of security officers over there?

helnik17 points the the group of uniformed guards which are headed by Raphael Chastang, head of security

helnik17: It is there duty to restrain any fighting that may occur out of anger from any of you in the arena, and any incident that involves fighting outside of the ring gets reported to me for dealing out punishment.

The reason I mention this is because last week, I lost 5 of the backstage crew to mysterious circumstances, 2 security guards that were ambushed by an unknown assailant, and a letter of complaint about the noise level from the state patrol when they saw a motorcycle peeling out of the arena and doing donuts before going back into the parking lot.

In short, you don't make a ruckus, and I'll be happy. If you make a ruckus, I'll make you pay for it.

Rule 3 - My office is NOT a get together spot! When I came in this week, I had to shoo out half of you in order to get the construction team inside to do their job to fix my office.

Hotshot: We were just admiring the large hole that Cynthia made in the ceiling.

Cynthia Red: I already told you, it was an accident!

Beast of Fire: Oh, here we go again.

The crowd begins arguing over the state of the office and helnik17 slams his fist down on the podium to recapture everyone's attention

helnik17: Stop it! Until further notice, my office is closed until repairs are finished with it, GOT IT?!

Everyone goes silent as helnik17 pulls his fist from the podium and shakes it in pain before continuing.

helnik17: Those are the main three things I wanted to get out. Last item of buisness however, is this.

helnik17 pulls a box from the podium, the front reading 'PPV Name Suggestion Box' on it.

helnik17: Any of you that wants to assist with giving our first Pay Per View a name, fill out a sheet of paper and put it in this box that will be hanging outside of my office.

Are there any questions?

Jonathon Wulf's hand goes up, making helnik pause before pointing him out.

Jonathon Wulf: Where are you hiding the title belts, helnik?

The crowd starts agreeing

Angadialas sighs as people are getting worked out over such topics, stands up and leaves the room.

The Crowing: Yes, where is my rightful crown over these insects?

Bobkill: Your crown? You should be more worried about keeping up your magic tricks instead of going after what is mine!

The Masked Muscle Bruiser: Whatever, you wouldn't be able to touch gold if I got a hold of the championship!

Hotshot: Uh, helnik? How good are your security guys?

The entire room bursts into a pile of fighting and screaming, causing the security members to try and rip off each wrestler off each other one by one. Soon, all is left is Hotshot and helnik17.

helnik17: Hotshot?

Hotshot: Yeah, man?

helnik17: Was that a good meeting?

Hotshot pats helnik17 on the back

Hotshot: Considering this was your first big meeting with a bunch of crazy wrestlers, I'd say it actually went pretty well.

Approval needed by - EVERYONE

Last edited by Jonathon_Wulf on Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: Staff Meeting (This involves ALL of us)   Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:24 am

sure nice RP Razz me like it! i dont think u need everyone's approval jus few people and i fthey dont kick them out of the rp and replace them with one of the staff or another wrestler

Angadialas

PostSubject: Re: Staff Meeting (This involves ALL of us)   Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:36 am

I would like my sentence removed as I already stated Ang doesn't go for gold just because everyone else does.

His reaction would be more like:

Angadialas sights as people are getting worked out over such topics, stands up and leaves the room.

[To be honest I was in few feds and one of the things i disliked most is someone using other's chars without asking over and over, for me that's RP abusing and I won't stand for it]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonathon_Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Staff Meeting (This involves ALL of us)   Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:48 am

Angadialas wrote:
I would like my sentence removed as I already stated Ang doesn't go for gold just because everyone else does.

His reaction would be more like:

Angadialas sights as people are getting worked out over such topics, stands up and leaves the room.

[To be honest I was in few feds and one of the things i disliked most is someone using other's chars without asking over and over, for me that's RP abusing and I won't stand for it]

This is why I asked for permissions for everyone, and I'll alter it to have that RP section for you. To be honest, I was just picking out names.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobkill

PostSubject: Re: Staff Meeting (This involves ALL of us)   Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:12 am

it's good with me Smile nice rp btw Jonathon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angadialas

PostSubject: Re: Staff Meeting (This involves ALL of us)   Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:32 am

There will bound to be inactive RP'ers after week or two we can clearly distinguish them usually. I would suggets a list of those names as those that can be used almost freerly or in some cases with a pool when the majority will decide their action [I've done it in last fed I think it worked quite good 4-5 options and then writing second block of the RP after the verdict]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: Staff Meeting (This involves ALL of us)   Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:21 pm

i have a better idea if johnathan doesnt want to edit i think its a good idea johnny make one of the staff ask the questions probably raphael or newton

helnik17
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Staff Meeting (This involves ALL of us)   Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:36 pm

nice rp john Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtremezonewrestling.forumotion.com
TheNameLess

PostSubject: Re: Staff Meeting (This involves ALL of us)   Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:57 pm

well i'd like to approve but im not in it? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonathon_Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Staff Meeting (This involves ALL of us)   Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:31 am

TheNameLess wrote:
well i'd like to approve but im not in it? Sad

Would you like a segment of talk time? A question or something noteworthy? I will do it. FOR ALL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: Staff Meeting (This involves ALL of us)   Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:54 pm

this is a real good rp and we need to select a venue for our next show... i thot orlando, florida i dont know the stadium name though :\

Jonathon_Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Staff Meeting (This involves ALL of us)   Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:21 pm

Marking for deletion as the segment is moved into Archive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Meeting (This involves ALL of us)   

Back to top Go down

Staff Meeting (This involves ALL of us)
Page 1 of 1