XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insulted and Won't Stand For It (Part One and Two)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonathon_Wulf

Jonathon_Wulf

Insulted and Won't Stand For It (Part One and Two) Empty
PostSubject: Insulted and Won't Stand For It (Part One and Two)   Insulted and Won't Stand For It (Part One and Two) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:50 am

Response to : [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

The camera opens on a shot of the front of Jonathon Wulf's Locker Room, on the front it reads in black sharpie 'Wulf's Den'.

The door slams open and Jonathon begins walking out towards the direction of the ring entrance, following him is Cynthia Red who is trying to calm him down.

Cynthia Red: Jonathon don't do anything you'll regret! Please remember what happened when you were like this last time!

Jonathon Wulf kicks the GM's door and roars at it before continuing to walk to the ring entrance.

Cynthia Red: No, Jonathon. Johnny, stop!

helnik17 has now ran up to Jonathon Wulf and tries to spin him in order to face him.

helnik17: Hey!

Jonathon does spin around and punches helnik hard in the jaw, making the GM stumble over and fall.

Jonathon is nearing the entrance ramp and he starts to head past the curtain.

'You're Gonna Go Far, Kid begins to play as Jonathon Wulf continues to howl in anger as he now hops into the ring, running to the other side and pulling the ring announcers microphone away from him.

Cynthia Red is at the entrance ramp and looks on in worry.

Jonathon Wulf: DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED LAST WEEK?!

The crowd half-cheers as they are worried about what will happen.

Jonathon points to the screen on the Titantron as is replays what happened last week.

-- The Masked Muscle Bruiser grabs Jonathon by the neck and throws him to the turnbuckle. He then runs at him and boots him to the face causing Jonathon to fall out of the ring

Jsweet and The Muscle Bruiser are exchanging violent blows to eachother as Jsweet bounces to the rope. Oh no! The Masked Muscle Bruiser has him in a Chokeslam fashion! Muscle bruiser lifts Jsweet- Jsweet jumps down catching him from behind by the neck falling down to the ground with Muscle bruisers head performing a back DDT!! Jsweet climbs to the top rope and jumps but Bruiser catches him.

The Masked Muscle Bruiser lifts Jsweet over his shoulder head down
and falls to his knees as Jsweet's head bounces off the mat!! I think The Masked Muscle Bruiser was just executing Extreme Underwaking Piledriver --

The crowd boos as the clip ends and Jonathon Wulf begins drumming his fingernails on a turnbuckle pad.

Jonathon Wulf: Not only, was I insulted by being called a JOBBER. But he kicks me in the face, and then ignores me as he runs off.

That 7 foot, 2 inch monster as he calls himself, IS A [EXPLICATIVE] COWARD!

The crowd goes crazy as Jonathon Wulf briefly lowers the microphone to breathe.

He raises it again, and starts speaking calmly.

Jonathon Wulf: So let's be democratic about this. As I am in an arena, filled with Pack Members, let's hear a vote.

Those of you, that wish to see your Alpha go in the back, drag his corpse in this ring, and cover it in blood, howl it!

The crowd howls in agreement and Jonathon Wulf gives a confirming nod.

Jonathon Wulf: Then we hunt.

Jonathon Wulf drops the microphone and runs off past Cynthia Red and back into the backstage area.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Jonathon Wulf is bashing at doors trying to find The Masked Muscle Bruiser, he's already panting heavily as if he ran around the arena the entire time.

He finally enters the Parking Lot and sees Jsweet also there, frustrated.

Jsweet: You'd THINK a giant wouldn't be hard to find, but OH NO, instead he has to -

Jsweet has turned and noticed Jonathon Wulf, who is already losing patience

Jonathon Wulf: Back away from MY prey, if you want to help, then make sure you keep away from me.

Jsweet: I'm not scared of you. In fact, you should be thanking me about the fact that I actually stopped him from beating you and Owange more than he already did!

Jonathon Wulf: Like I said, KEEP. AWAY. FROM ME.

Jsweet: And I'm telling you, HELL. NO.

Jonathon Wulf grabs Jsweet by the face and begins slamming his head into cars and the cement wall, soon just throwing him down and grabbing the camera the cameraman has and yells in it.

Jonathon Wulf: WHERE ARE YOU HIDING, YOU PIECE OF [EXPLICATIVE]?! DON'T THINK THAT YOU CAN KEEP RUNNING FROM ME!

Jonathon lets go of the camera and walks back into the arena, a hand clawing the wall as he goes away, leaving a scratched trail.

Permissions Needed - helnik17 and Jsweet

Last edited by Jonathon_Wulf on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Masked Muscle Bruiser

The Masked Muscle Bruiser

PostSubject: awesome...   Insulted and Won't Stand For It (Part One and Two) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:13 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://wwecatchupp.webs.com
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: Insulted and Won't Stand For It (Part One and Two)   Insulted and Won't Stand For It (Part One and Two) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:33 pm

poor jsweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insulted and Won't Stand For It (Part One and Two)   Insulted and Won't Stand For It (Part One and Two) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insulted and Won't Stand For It (Part One and Two)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)  :: Backstage-
Jump to: