XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcoming Fright

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Owange

Welcoming Fright Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming Fright   Welcoming Fright I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:46 pm

Lights suddenly go off and the power cords have been switched off, A voice echos throughout the arena and a very frighting voice, a man steps out of the arena stage and in a flash reaches in the ring, he clicks his hands and the lights come on.

Owange: "What's the matter? you all look a little disturbed.. Is it because of me since I am your worst nightmare. I can make your life a living hell. I am here not to make a fuss or brag I am here to introduce myself, The name is Owange I am not a big fan of you nor you like me so we are equal, second consider me to ruin your taste for XZW and feel free to thank me after the show is over. I can enter your worst fears and make 'em worse or I can just play around and manipulate you people in doing the right thing."

Some of the people starts to chuckle while some hide in fear.

Owange: "The people who hide in fear not wanting to reveal themselves to me do the right thing... On the other hand the people who laugh and chuckle on me, Well consider it as bad as hell since I am going to tear your humor and make it into a fiery FLAME!!
The Fear bestowed you I know it's too punishing and hard for you to handle right? Since I don't Know. Ever since I left I have been more of a frighting and going a take over type of person *crys* Do you know what HELL I had to withstand after my departure?!? you ungrateful people, you have no Idea how hard a life is you just laugh and laugh thinking it is just fake, well guess what REAL LIFE IS NOT FAKE IT IS HELL. I am going to bring such a Hell to XZW that you will remember it for your life and anytime I will take on of you.. yes the people in the crowd OUT! starting now.."

Owange snaps his fingers and lights go of and when he snaps them again there is a little boy unconscious on the XZW ramp

Owange: "This is what happens when you mess with me"

Camera fades
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

Welcoming Fright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Fright   Welcoming Fright I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:30 pm

we have too many heels
Back to top Go down
Jonathon_Wulf

Jonathon_Wulf

Welcoming Fright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Fright   Welcoming Fright I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:10 pm

Hotshot wrote:
we have too many heels

I could do a Steve Austin and basically say, 'Screw everything' and be a semi-face if that'll help.
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

Welcoming Fright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Fright   Welcoming Fright I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:37 pm

lol it sure did help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcoming Fright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Fright   Welcoming Fright I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcoming Fright
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)  :: In ring-
Jump to: