XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magic Trick.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCrowing

Magic Trick. Empty
PostSubject: Magic Trick.   Magic Trick. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:48 am

- A chill falls over the arena, as "Puritania" beings to play over the loudspeakers.
A fog shrouds the entrance, as smoke climbs up the ramp.
Slowly 6 pairs of robbed men precede The Crowing and take their places on the ramps.

*The Crowing then enters the arena, in a hooded fur robe. He walks down the ramp with arms out to his sides. He looks at the crowd in disgust upon arriving at the bottom of the ramp. After disrobing himself he makes his way to the ring stairs and once at the top the ring floor begins to fill with a purple smoke.*

"So it seems I have a little problem here.
Bobkill isn't afraid of the darkness. This little insect has the audacity to speak against the darkness.
*pauses*
"The Invaluable.. Darkness.."
"Now if you really think this is a magic trick you little insect, how about you come down to this ring, and I'll show you what it's like to make you disappear. Or better yet, I'll trap you in the darkness forever and end your career by beating you until your other eye disappears... I'll make sure you suffer...
Hows that for a magic trick?!"

"Now I demand helnik, and hotshot for that match right now! Do what you have to do, I don't care, make it happen. NOW! Or I'll end him, off cameras..."

- Lights dim over the arena as the GM's entrance begins to play

*Hotshot makes his way to the ring with a mic in hand*

"Now look, Crowing all I can say is you're not of high enough contract to be making these kinds of demands around here. Your little feuds are cute, but around here, Helnik and I run the script. You'll get the matches we assign, and what happens in the office stays in the office, there's no need to bring that out here in the..."

- Lights suddenly fade to black. And flicker back on to reveal The Crowing standing behind Hotshot

*The Crowing then hooks Hotshots arm, and sets him up for the Serpentine Offering!!*

[Ring Announcer] "THE SERPENTINE OFFERING! THE SERPENTINE OFFERING OUT OF NOWHERE. Oh Jeez, did he really just do that to Hotshot!?"

The Crowing picks up the mic, "Hows that for a damn magic trick? Understand that this is MY show, and that championship is MY title, I'm just letting everything else happen for the entertainment value."
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

Magic Trick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Trick.   Magic Trick. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:26 pm

i look too much of a wimp Razz fine anyway
Back to top Go down
bobkill

bobkill

Magic Trick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Trick.   Magic Trick. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:12 am

Suddenly Bobkill's "Highway to hell" entrance fills the arena. Preceeded by his men, Bobkill comes out on the stage. He pause a moment before looking at the crowd.

The crowd starts to cheer Bobkill's name all over the place.

Bobkill take a few step towards the ramp and look at The Crowing and his men. A small smile appears on his face.

Bobkill: Do you sincerly think for one moment that I care of what you think about me?

Bobkill looks at the crowd again and they continue to cheer.

Bobkill: I'll tell you one thing punk! I'm not impressed at all by what you said and did!! You want to show me what is the darkness?! I'll show you what is pain and suffering!

The crowd cheers louder and Bobkill makes his way to the ring with his men. He stoped righ in front of the steel steps, looks at HotShots who is down on the canvas and look back at The crowing with a devilish smile. He climbs up the steel steps and entered the ring.

Bobkill: HotShots is right on one point punk. We don't have the power to make matches.

The crowd boos louder

Bobkill: But i'll tell you what we can do right now. I'm accepting your invitation!

Bobkill drops the mic down and ran into The Crowing. While the crowd cheers, The Crowing and Bobkill stars to beat the hell out of each other. Security runs down into the ring to separate both wrestlers. Bobkill looks at The Crowing and did a cut-throat sign.

(Of course if Hotshots or The Crowing wants to add something else, felle free ^^)

Back to top Go down
TheCrowing

Magic Trick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Trick.   Magic Trick. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:17 am

Hotshot wrote:
i look too much of a wimp Razz fine anyway

XD Sorry. lol
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

Magic Trick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Trick.   Magic Trick. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 pm

Twisted Evil i'll get u back real good
Back to top Go down
helnik17
Admin

Magic Trick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Trick.   Magic Trick. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:44 pm

@crowing... Nice rp but Its only me who runs things around here Razz hotshot is just another wrestler. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://xtremezonewrestling.forumotion.com
Hotshot

Hotshot

Magic Trick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Trick.   Magic Trick. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:43 pm

*kicks helnik* I AM YOUR OWNER! I OWN YOU!
Back to top Go down
helnik17
Admin

Magic Trick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Trick.   Magic Trick. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:46 pm

You only own my shoes!!! and maybe a quarter part of my socks...
Back to top Go down
https://xtremezonewrestling.forumotion.com
Hotshot

Hotshot

Magic Trick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Trick.   Magic Trick. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:32 pm

I own everything you have! That tux is mien your borrowing Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magic Trick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Trick.   Magic Trick. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic Trick.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)  :: In ring-
Jump to: