XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thumbster getting ready

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thumbster

Thumbster getting ready Empty
PostSubject: Thumbster getting ready   Thumbster getting ready I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:18 pm

Newton Beddows: Now we are with one of the XFW Tourney participant that will compete tonight, Thumbster.

Newton Beddows: So Thumbster, how do you feel about the tournament tonight?

Thumbster: Well, last week, I tell all my fans that I will make an impact here in XZW by beat Hotshot. I let them down. I can't do that and I admit that Hotshot is the better man in that night. Then XFW Tourney is coming around and this is it. This is how I'm going to make an impact. I'm gonna win this. Win all of it to become your new XFW CHAMPION. And with my Break-Out title in my shoulder. I'll become the first undisputed champion of XZW.

Newton Beddows: Do you have any opinion about Harry Hampton, the man who you'll have to face tonight?

Thumbster: That's the good question Newton. You know, me and Harry are not strangers. I've face him before in indy days. He's one of the guys that you just have to bring everything you got into the match. He's a really good at making you quit by his submission moves. Once he got you, you're done. So what I have to do is to train harder. I've to be way quicker than him and have to end this match as quick as possible. The fight I gonna have tonight is gonna the most important of us until now. You know, I'm really respect you Harry. But tonight, I'm going to throw my lariat right into your head. 1...2....3.... and it's end. Now please excuse me. I'm have to getting ready.
Back to top Go down

Thumbster getting ready
Page 1 of 1