XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nervous Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angadialas

Nervous Interview Empty
PostSubject: Nervous Interview   Nervous Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:52 am

Newton Beddows is standing in the hall smiling towards the camera.
Newton Beddows: Hello, We’re here with Angadialas, right before the match with his “mysterious” opponent, so tell us Angadialas how do you feel about it?
Angadialas: Pff, I’m here only to fight, you got this interview because it was in the contract for this match, so don’t get cocky. As to what I fell…. excitement.
Newton Beddows: Right, any new strategies or tricks? It’s a completely different opponent .
Angadialas: Like all he shall fall, I’ll send him to his grave with my Death hand or pin him down to the mat using Faer golhyrr.
Newton Beddows: I was wondering, what is this Faer golhyrr anyway?
Angadialas: It’s what We would call A magic trick.
Newton Beddows: We?
Angadialas: Nevermind, anyway my opponent is going to see how dominant I can be in the ring. I’m not letting off from the first minute!
Newton Beddows: Good to know there will be a lot to watch
Angadialas: Yes, a lot… now We’re done aren’t We?
Newton Beddows: Yes, be on your way Green lightning!
Angadialas : Pff.

Angadialas walks away towards the ramp backstage.

---------------------------------------------
As for the part we talked about Helnik:

Angadialas jumps back suprised and falls down. He croutches back cursing and obviously suprised as his opponent got up so suddenly.

Helnik stands above him listening to the corwd reactiong calling to finish off Angadialas once and for all. Ang reaches to his glove and pulls out a small pipe shaped object, as he get's on his knee the objects get's longer as some sort of telescopic truncheons, he hits Helnik in his groin with it and then while getting up he hits him in the head.

... the rest as you wrote

Back to top Go down
helnik17
Admin

Nervous Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nervous Interview   Nervous Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:15 pm

yup i inserted the groin thingy in the match Razz
Back to top Go down
https://xtremezonewrestling.forumotion.com

Nervous Interview
Page 1 of 1