XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules (has to be read by everyone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hotshot

Hotshot

Rules (has to be read by everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Rules (has to be read by everyone)   Rules (has to be read by everyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:33 pm

The forum rules are that everything in this forum should be done with common sense. That means not too much swearing, no bullying, everything should be said in a polite way. So basically speaking if someone gets on my nerves, I'll do something about it. Just like the game everything here has to be PG, although we don't see it as strict as the game mods. Nevertheless, that means no you know what.

I have no problem with you talking about anything you want (except the topics mentioned above) in this forum. You may talk about other games, television shows, the weather, politics or whatever you want, as long as you are polite and do so in the Offtopic or in the chat, because all the other topics are either fed-related or are about TWG.

The staff of this federation consists of Helnik, the GM, and the VGMs (currently it's are just me). You can always ask us for help or some advice, or if you have any idea or suggestion. However it has to be clear that we run this federation, so what we say is the law here. If you have a problem with one of us, talk to that person, or if you don't want to do that talk to the other one.

As for the representation of the fed the rules are quite strict. I sincerely ask you to follow these rules, because if you don't, Helnik could get a warning or even loose our federation, because Helnik is the responsible person for everything related to this federation. So first off, please never ever try to recruit other wrestlers in the TWG chat! That is an absolute no go and will result in a punishment for both you and Helnik. Second, don't try to recruit wrestlers who are already signed to another federation. I am proud if you feel so well in here that you want others to come, too, but please talk to them via pm, phone, e-mail, etc.

The next point is: contracts. Helnik does the contracts. That means don't promise a contract to anyone who you try to convince to join this fed. If he or she wants to join, tell that person to contact me and I will do the "legal" stuff with that person in private. For that fact, all contracts are private matters. There is no talking about contracts in this forum or in the chat (except for in a personal chat with either Helnik or me). If you want to get a better contract, or if you want to quit the contract for any reason, contact me or helnik in private.

Our goal here is to build a great comunity where everyone feels at home, and therefore we need all of you. Please follow the rules and help us making this federation a success

Back to top Go down

Rules (has to be read by everyone)
Page 1 of 1