XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crayolas bio and gimmick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CRAYOLA

Crayolas bio and gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Crayolas bio and gimmick   Crayolas bio and gimmick I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:43 pm

my gimmick is a being called a crayon but im a hardcore wrestler called by the name crayola

Bridget Johnnson also called by the ring name Crayola. Crayola is an twg wrestler who wrestler under a fed called XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling ) . She stared her carer at a early age of 4. she wrestled with big boys at the age of 8 9 and 10 she won some times she loss sometimes but she got better and better. one day it was the small litlle ppv she was in the event before the main event She knocked her opponent out cold every body was shocked she twist of fated him into a table. Latter on in life she kept doing the same thing till she saw twg at the age of 18 she joined and known she is a great and a soon to be a hall of famer .
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

Crayolas bio and gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crayolas bio and gimmick   Crayolas bio and gimmick I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:49 pm

She? Suspect
Back to top Go down

Crayolas bio and gimmick
Page 1 of 1