XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to XZW!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hotshot

Hotshot

Welcome to XZW! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to XZW!   Welcome to XZW! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:29 pm

The crowd is still cheering loudly waiting upon the GM. Boulevard of Broken Dreams booms throughout arena. The Xtreme Universe is cheering very loudly. Hotshot comes out of the entrance tunnel and stands on top of the stage. He is wearing black shade, a dark blue hooded jacket with the words “BRING IT ON” boldly written in red on the back, He is wearing blue jean shorts as his black boots cover up the rest of his leg. He comes running down the ramp slapping the hands of his fans and gives his shades to a boy in the crowd. He slides into the ring and asks the staff for a microphone. A person gives it to him. He signals for the music to stop. The Xtreme Universe is chanting “Hotshot, Hotshot”. He puts the microphone up to his mouth and starts to speak.

Hotshot: Hello, Miami!

The crowd starts to cheer even louder.

Hotshot: Well, first of all welcome to XZW! You see we’re not like other feds… WE GO TO THE EXTREME!

The crowd goes berserk.

Hotshot: Now, Let me welcome, the boss of this company, the one and only, not to mention my best friend… Helnik!

The crowd cheers as Good day to die by Godsmack starts to play.

continued by helnik
Back to top Go down

Welcome to XZW!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)  :: In ring-
Jump to: