XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pre-Match RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheCrowing

Pre-Match RP Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Match RP   Pre-Match RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:47 pm

A chill falls over the arena, as "The Sacreligious Scorn" beings to play over the arena.
A fog shrouds the entrance, as smoke climbs up the ramp.
Slowly 6 pairs of robbed men precede The Crowing and take their places on the ramps.

*The Crowing then enters the arena, in a hooded fur robe. He walks down the ramp with outs out to his sides. He looks at the crowd in disgust upon arriving at the bottom of the ramp. After disrobing himself he makes his way to the ring stairs and once at the top the ring floor begins to fill with a red smoke.*

The crowd gazes into the ring with Fear and Wonder.

"The Crowing waits for his music to die off before speaking to the crowd."

"Now look, I don't like any of you fans, and I can certainly tell by your boos and reactions that you very well don't like me either. But that's fine. I came here solely to cause destruction to every wrestler there in the back. Whether I'm the last man standing or they're the first blood. I'll decimate every man who stands in my wa....*

CRAYOLA's music suddenly plays over the arena.
CRAYOLA slyly walks out onto the ramp with a mic in hand.

"What about every woman?.."

Crowd clamors for a second before cheering CRAYOLA on.

"The Crowing hisses over the mic, and snaps at CRAYOLA. DON'T YOU DARE COME AT THE CROWING IN SUCH A MANNER LITTLE GIRL, I'LL PUT YOU BACK IN THE CRAYON BOX WHERE YOU BELONG AND I'LL SEAL YOU ALIVE SO YOU'LL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT AGAIN."

CRAYOLA arrogantly looks at the Crowing before walking off, with a smile and a light scoff.

The fustration in The Crowing's face is obvious, quickly the lights flicker, and the robed men are suddenly back out onto the ramp.

"GRAB HER, AND BRING HER TO MEEE" (demands The Crowing)

*The robed men quickly chase CRAYOLA off the stage but soon capture her and bring her ringside. They then quickly roll her inside the ring before the match starts, and just as sudden as her feet hit the floor of the ring the lights flicker once again the the robed men are completely gone.*
Back to top Go down

Pre-Match RP
Page 1 of 1