XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Special Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Masked Muscle Bruiser

The Masked Muscle Bruiser

Special Request Empty
PostSubject: Special Request   Special Request I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:38 am

Hey fed member fellows! Its me Maskeed Muscle Bruiser. I am in the middle of making a roleplay and I needed two suprstars to finish it up my rp. My rp is my debut when I come out and attack two superstars in a match. So who wants to be those 2 superstars? First 2 I might consider being in the rp. Oh yea and we could also be in like a 3 way rivalry if you want...So who's in!!?
Back to top Go down
http://wwecatchupp.webs.com
Jonathon_Wulf

Jonathon_Wulf

Special Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Request   Special Request I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:07 am

The Masked Muscle Bruiser wrote:
Hey fed member fellows! Its me Maskeed Muscle Bruiser. I am in the middle of making a roleplay and I needed two suprstars to finish it up my rp. My rp is my debut when I come out and attack two superstars in a match. So who wants to be those 2 superstars? First 2 I might consider being in the rp. Oh yea and we could also be in like a 3 way rivalry if you want...So who's in!!?

Jonathon Wulf when he turns 'Tween' will basically say 'Screw Everything', so if you want to make it a bit helpful for me to establish that Jonathon will attack any and all that want to stop his one man war against the company, then I'll be willing to go along with it.
Back to top Go down

Special Request
Page 1 of 1