XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interview on the fire.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beast of Fire

Interview on the fire. Empty
PostSubject: Interview on the fire.   Interview on the fire. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:53 pm

Its just in the mid time of PPV.
All sees the interview room as it is seen in tron.
In the interview room the interviewer is standing in the middle of room.
The camera focus on his upper part of body
He talks to the people.

The interviewer:Hello people.Now we will be seen an interview of The Beast Of Fire where he talks about his match in the PPV.Also he will talk about the ins and outs of his knowing on the XZW industry.Ladies and Gentleman,i introduce the Beast of Fire.

Suddenly the interview room light goes dark red.
The Beast of fire is seen standing near The interviewer.
The interviewer asks question to him

The Interviewer:Sir what do you think about your opponent for tonight?Can you beat him?
The Beast OF Fire:Before you say anything,i declare it my last match in XZW and i guarnty leaving with having the win by beating The Black widow to blue.
The Interviewer:Well it has been really shocking to hear.but now its a question of people why you want to leave?
Beast of Fire:Its not matter.i wanted to take some real talent to XFW but the COO and creator of this industry Helnik deceived me and now he will show my dominanace.
The Interviewer try to ask another question but before he ask it,
Beast of Fire suddenly puches him hard and some druids enter the room.
According to Beast of Fire's order,those four druids take the interviewer away as the interviewer still trying to be out of their hand and the camera fades in.
Back to top Go down
http://dangerzonewrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Interview on the fire.
Page 1 of 1