XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jonathon Wulf & Vicious Tag Match Ending

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonathon_Wulf

Jonathon_Wulf

Jonathon Wulf & Vicious Tag Match Ending Empty
PostSubject: Jonathon Wulf & Vicious Tag Match Ending   Jonathon Wulf & Vicious Tag Match Ending I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:00 am

Vicious71 gives the touch to Jonathon Wulf who enters the ring!
Jonathon Wulf takes his hand and opens it in the Iron Claw
grabbing Beast of Fires face, gripping tightly while smashing Beast of Fires head to the mat executing Fantastic Dominance

Zack Robinski: He's got it! He's got Dominance latched onto Beast of Fire's head! It seems that Jonathon Wulf is going to win this for his team!

VICIOUS71 ENTERS THE RING AND BREAKS THE HOLD!

Mark Anderson: What the hell?! Vicious just kicked Jonathon in the head! What is he thinking?!

Vicious71 pulls Jonathon Wulf and garbs him in his arms
and laughs out loud before executing Fantastic Vicious Pinisher !!

Zack Robinski: What is this?! Vicious has hit the Vicious Pinisher on Jonathon Wulf! Why'd he do that?!

Beast of Fire, unknowingly sees Jonathon Wulf laying in the ring and slowly crawls on top of him.
The referee has no choice but to count the pin.
Referee starts counting...

Mark Anderson: No! Not like this!

Zack Robinski: Was this part of the business proposition that helnik was talking about?!

BEAST OF FIRE AND JSWEET WIN THE MATCH BETWEEN TEAM jsweet & Beast of Fire AND THE TEAM Jonathon Wulf & Vicious71 !!!!

Mark Anderson: [EXPLICATIVE] IT! Jonathon Wulf had the match won, and Vicious ruined it for him! Now, Jonathon has to eat his words and be the first in a long line of wrestlers in the LXS Battle Royal!

Zack Robinski: But, Vicious has got to be cut about this as well! He's going to be number two on the line, and with a really ticked off Jonathon Wulf that he has to look forward to!

'Good Day to Die' by Godsmack begins to play as helnik17 steps out to congratulate Vicious71, he is looking out to Cynthia Red and Jonathon Wulf, both of them slowly trying to get up.

helnik17: I'm a man of my word, Jonathon Wulf, you are numero uno in the Battle Royal! And as for Vicious71...

helnik17 looks over at Vicious71 before redirecting his attention back to Jonathon Wulf

helnik17: He's number 30!

The crowd starts to boo as Jonathon Wulf has begun to regain his senses, already looking out to helnik17 and shaking his head. He's mouthing out cuss words and holds out his hands, the tops being blurred out for obvious reasons.

helnik17 and Vicious71 leave, Jonathon Wulf still swearing up a storm as he is led out by Cynthia Red.
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: Jonathon Wulf & Vicious Tag Match Ending   Jonathon Wulf & Vicious Tag Match Ending I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:33 pm

wulf u arent number one we already started the match and vicious is not number 30 either
Back to top Go down
jsweet

PostSubject: Re: Jonathon Wulf & Vicious Tag Match Ending   Jonathon Wulf & Vicious Tag Match Ending I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:50 pm

i like it Razz
Back to top Go down
Jonathon_Wulf

Jonathon_Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Jonathon Wulf & Vicious Tag Match Ending   Jonathon Wulf & Vicious Tag Match Ending I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:23 pm

Hotshot wrote:
wulf u arent number one we already started the match and vicious is not number 30 either

Boo hiss, now I've got to figure out what to do at this point...
Back to top Go down
helnik17
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jonathon Wulf & Vicious Tag Match Ending   Jonathon Wulf & Vicious Tag Match Ending I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:27 pm

@john no worries ive editted ur rp a bit in the show... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://xtremezonewrestling.forumotion.com
Jonathon_Wulf

Jonathon_Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Jonathon Wulf & Vicious Tag Match Ending   Jonathon Wulf & Vicious Tag Match Ending I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:30 pm

helnik17 wrote:
@john no worries ive editted ur rp a bit in the show... Smile
Started to do edits and then saw the change. I'm going back to fix it *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Jonathon_Wulf

Jonathon_Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Jonathon Wulf & Vicious Tag Match Ending   Jonathon Wulf & Vicious Tag Match Ending I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Marking for deletion as the segment is moved into Archive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonathon Wulf & Vicious Tag Match Ending   Jonathon Wulf & Vicious Tag Match Ending I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jonathon Wulf & Vicious Tag Match Ending
Page 1 of 1