XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jonathon sends a doctors note

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonathon_Wulf

Jonathon_Wulf

Jonathon sends a doctors note Empty
PostSubject: Jonathon sends a doctors note   Jonathon sends a doctors note I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:33 am

Newton Beddows is looking at Jonathon Wulf with a bit of spite since the last time they had met

Newton Beddows: Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm here with former XFW champion, Jonathon Wulf.

Jonathon Wulf rolls his left shoulder, it's still taped up but he looks ready for action

Newton Beddows: Jonathon, the XZW faithful want to know, what are your feelings about this tournament?

Jonathon Wulf: Feelings. That's what I've had to deal with more and more. No more am I a beast bent on ripping people apart for joy. Ripping people apart is just a fringe benefit.

Jonathon Wulf puts his right hand on Newton Beddows' shoulder

Jonathon Wulf: I've also had to own up to a few people in my past an apology or at least give them a sense of respect. helnik for example, he's an individual that I can respect for knowing where the title belongs, around my waist. He has to follow rules and protocol, but he is kind enough to feed me some prey before handing it over.

He smiles as he looks beyond the camera

Jonathon Wulf: Take for example this, Doctoress individual. I've been told that SHE believes that I can be put down because of my condition.

Jonathon Wulf pulls back and starts laughing uproariously before pulling back up and looking seriously at the camera

Jonathon Wulf: Foolish girl. I'm a Wulf, not a human being. I'm not another patient in a hospital wing, in fact, the doctors were actually considering moving me into a veterinarian hospital because I was so... inhospitable during my time inside.

Jonathon Wulf takes his hand off of Newton Beddows and keeps it in an Iron Claw position as he holds it out to the camera

Jonathon Wulf: Dominance. I bring it to any that would dare try to best me. Just ask Newton... thinking he could try and bring me down with ease. AND speaking of...

Jonathon Wulf wraps his arms around Newton Beddows into a hug, surprising the interviewer

Jonathon Wulf: You! Are a beautiful creature! Bringing me to the brink like that. A table? Genius!

Jonathon Wulf removes his arms from Newton and runs off, howling into the hallway. Newton Beddows tries to say something into the microphone but instead lowers it and looks down where Jonathon ran off to.
Back to top Go down

Jonathon sends a doctors note
Page 1 of 1