XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Masked Muscle Bruiser

Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster Empty
PostSubject: Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster   Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:04 pm

(commentator): "THIS HAS BEEN A FANTASTIC MATCH BETWEEN THESE TWO COMPETITORS!!"

--Owange and Jonathon wolf collide into each other accidently with a clothesline and they fall to the ground--

--Bruiser exits the ring with the two superstarts lying on the ground motionless. Bruiser grabs the mic keeper by the collar and throws him out of his chair as he grabs a mic--

The Masked Muscle Bruiser: (talks slowly)"My name...Is the Masked Muscle Bruiser...I... am the face of the company, the bruiser of this company..."

--Muscle Bruiser climbs into the ring--

The Masked Muscle Bruiser: "What this company needs... Is real monsters...and not pimpsqeak jobbers likfe these two... When I was in my previous federationnnn... I was not who I wanted to become... I have a serious disorder of IED... and I found a good perpose for it... You see in my past federationnnnn...I devolopted personal feelingsssss...about a female... but that isn't me...I dont devolpe feelings about anyone or anythingguhhh... None should ever devolpe feelings for anyone in the this so called planet of earth... After one show of my old federationnnnn...on the way to my so called home...I was injured and sidelined in a brutal car crash...When my head slammed into that windshield I realised something...I realised the monster I have meant to beeee...a monster...your worst nightmare...and this is an example!!

--The Masked Muscle Bruiser drops the mic and grabs Owange by the neck and punches him rapidly--

--The Masked Muscle Bruiser grabs Jonathon by the neck and throws him to the turnbuckle. He then runs at him and bigboots him to the face causing Jonathon to fall out of the ring--

Owange gets up and attempts to punch Bruiser but he quickly grabs Owange by the neck in a Chokeslam fashion. Whats this? A music plays and the lights turn back to normal as... JSWEET RUNS OUT TO THE MASKED MUSCLE BRUISER!! THE FANS ARE GOING CRAZY!!

Jsweet and The Muscle Bruiser are exchanging violent blows to eachother as Jsweet bounces to the rope. Oh no! The Masked Muscle Bruiser has him in a Chokeslam fashion! Muscle bruiser lifts Jsweet- Jsweet jumps down catching him from behind by the neck falling down to the ground with Muscle bruisers head performing a back DDT!! Jsweet climbs to the top rope and jumps but Bruiser catches him.

The Masked Muscle Bruiser holds Jsweet and throws him over his head executing Fantastic Fallaway Slam!!

The Masked Muscle Bruiser lifts Jsweet over his shoulder head down and falls to his knees as Jsweet's head bounces off the mat!! I think The Masked Muscle Bruiser was just executing Extreme Underwaking Piledriver

--The masked Muscle Bruiser stands in the middle of the ring and raises his arms and throws them down and the lights turn off as pitch black. They turn back on as red and all pryos activate in flames as the camera shows on Jsweet and Owange lying on that mat and Jonathon lying on the floor ringside as the camera fades...--

and Hotshot before you comment, yes i did get their premission

Last edited by The Masked Muscle Bruiser on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:45 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wwecatchupp.webs.com
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster   Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:06 pm

kane rip off?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster   Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:06 am

The Masked Muscle Bruiser wrote:
(commentator): "THIS HAS BEEN A FANTASTIC MATCH BETWEEN THESE TWO COMPETITORS!!"

--Owange and Jonathon wolf collide into each other accidently with a clothesline and they fall to the ground--

--All the lights in the arena shut off. Slams and screams are heard in the ring. Suddenly the lights turn on in red showing The Masked Muscle Bruiser--

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

--Bruiser exits the ring with the two superstarts lying on the ground motionless. Bruiser grabs the mic keeper by the collar and throws him out of his chair as he grabs a mic--

The Masked Muscle Bruiser: (talks slowly)"My name...Is the Masked Muscle Bruiser...I... am the face of the company, the bruiser of this company..."

--Muscle Bruiser climbs into the ring--

The Masked Muscle Bruiser: "What this company needs... Is real monsters...and not pimpsqeak jobbers likfe these two... When I was in my previous federationnnn... I was not who I wanted to become... I have a serious disorder of IED... and I found a good perpose for it... You see in my past federationnnnn...I devolopted personal feelingsssss...about a female... but that isn't me...I dont devolp feelings about anyone or anythingguhhh...After one show...on the way to my so called home...I was injured and sidelined in a brutal car crash...When my head slammed into that windshield I realised something...I realised the monster I have meant to beeee...a monster...your worst nightmare...and this is an example!!

--The Masked Muscle Bruiser drops the mic and grabs Owange by the neck and punches him rapidly--

--The Masked Muscle Bruiser grabs Jonathon by the neck and throws him to the turnbuckle. He then runs at him and bigboots him to the face causing Jonathon to fall out of the ring--

Owange gets up and attempts to punch Bruiser but he quickly grabs Owange by the neck in a Chokeslam fashion. Whats this? A music plays and the lights turn back to normal as... JSWEET RUNS OUT TO THE MASKED MUSCLE BRUISER!! THE FANS ARE GOING CRAZY!!

Jsweet and The Muscle Bruiser are exchanging violent blows to eachother as Jsweet bounces to the rope. Oh no! The Masked Muscle Bruiser has him in a Chokeslam fashion! Muscle bruiser lifts Jsweet- Jsweet jumps down catching him from behind by the neck falling down to the ground with Muscle bruisers head performing a back DDT!! Jsweet climbs to the top rope and jumps but Bruiser catches him.

The Masked Muscle Bruiser holds Jsweet
and throws him over his head executing Fantastic Fallaway Slam!!

The Masked Muscle Bruiser lifts Jsweet over his shoulder head down
and falls to his knees as Jsweet's head bounces off the mat!! I think The Masked Muscle Bruiser was jus
t executing Extreme Underwaking Piledriver

--The masked Muscle Bruiser stands in the middle of the ring and raises his arms and throws them down and the lights turn off as pitch black. They turn back on as red and all pryos activate in flames as the camera shows on Jsweet and Owange lying on that mat and Jonathon lying on the floor ringside as the camera fades...--

and Hotshot before you comment, yes i did get their premission

ya
Back to top Go down
Jonathon_Wulf

Jonathon_Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster   Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:54 am

And Response...

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster   Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:30 pm

im sorry but u cant use kane's pic :\ (man this makes me always sound like i'm no fun) but ur gimmick can be kane's (like this rp now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster   Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:48 am

Hotshot wrote:
im sorry but u cant use kane's pic :\ (man this makes me always sound like i'm no fun) but ur gimmick can be kane's (like this rp now)

Do u mind doing me a favor and help mind find a pic of a wrestler LIKE Kane? For some reason its hard...
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster   Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:19 pm

I will try my best man ive tried but all i get is kane without the mask
Back to top Go down
Jonathon_Wulf

Jonathon_Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster   Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:50 pm

The Masked Muscle Bruiser wrote:
Hotshot wrote:

Do u mind doing me a favor and help mind find a pic of a wrestler LIKE Kane? For some reason its hard...

Bane, from Batman, very similar to Kane, except with super steroids...

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster   Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Yeah that's nice! Except is that an action figure?
Back to top Go down
jsweet

PostSubject: Re: Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster   Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:31 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] anyone, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster   Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:41 pm

that looks like some coloring thing for kids Razz
Back to top Go down
Jonathon_Wulf

Jonathon_Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster   Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:09 pm

Hotshot wrote:
Yeah that's nice! Except is that an action figure?
That's an actual dude in a suit, I tried finding one that wasn't from a comic book or cartoonish.
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster   Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:47 pm

I've got one thing to say... Action Figures looks realistic now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster   Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bruiser Sends a Message To the XZW Roster
Page 1 of 1