XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting ready for action!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bobkill

bobkill

Getting ready for action! Empty
PostSubject: Getting ready for action!   Getting ready for action! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:09 pm

Bobkill was taking strategy with his men when we could here a knock on the locker room's door. One of his men went for the door and opened it. Newton Bendows came in without invitation.

Newton: Well.. well.. well... Tonight is your big night Bobkill...

Bobkill looks at Newton with a devilish smile but kept controle of himself

Bobkill: What do you want? Well, firstable.. who gave you the permission to interrupt my match preparation?

The crowd cheers a little bit

Newton: Well... hmm.. I'm here to ask you some questions!

Bobkill: Why not since you're in the locker room..

Newton: The crowd here wants to know what do you expect for your first match in this federation?

Bobkill's smile at Newton for a moment and the crowd starts to cheer Bobkill's name all over the arena

Bobkill: What i do expect? What do you think it will happens down there? Finally, some one accepted to face me in a match. It's a good thing for me and a really bad thing for that punk. So, to answer your question Newton... my answer will be easy for you to understand. I expect pain and suffering all match long. It will be a slobber knocker but.. I sincerly don't care because it's my world.

The crowd still cheers

Newton: Well yeah... it's easy to understand! So after your match, what will be next for you?

Bobkill: I don't care what is next. The only thing I know is... I won't stop bringing pain until my last breath. Get ready punk.. because your worst nightmare is coming for you right now...

Preceeded by his men, Bobkill head to the ring under the crowd's cheers

Newton watched Bobkill leaving the locker room

Last edited by bobkill on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for action!   Getting ready for action! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:51 pm

NICE! but who's drew?
Back to top Go down
bobkill

bobkill

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for action!   Getting ready for action! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:24 am

well hmm i was looking for the XZW interviewer's name and i found it there (https://xtremezonewrestling.forumotion.com/t41-the-interviewers-name) because for that's one part not clear here. I'll change the name of the interviewer, just let me know their names Smile
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for action!   Getting ready for action! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:41 pm

Newton Bendows was the Interviewers name. Zack Robinski - Heel commentator. Mark Anderson - Face commentator. is there anything else i can help u with?
Back to top Go down
bobkill

bobkill

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for action!   Getting ready for action! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:45 am

No its ok now thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for action!   Getting ready for action! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:50 pm

hey don't forget to post in show cards!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for action!   Getting ready for action! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for action!
Page 1 of 1