XZW (Xtreme Zone Wrestling!)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE DEFINE THE WORD EXTREME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bobkill's Dungeon show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bobkill

bobkill

Bobkill's Dungeon show Empty
PostSubject: Bobkill's Dungeon show   Bobkill's Dungeon show I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:06 pm

Bobkill's music hits and fills the arena. Bobkill appears on the stage and the crowd cheers. After taking a moment to look on each sides, he makes his way down to the ring. A brand new set is up in the ring. Bobkill enters the ring and looks for a moment to the set. Finally he grabs one mic off the small table.

Bobkill: Hello XZW universe!

The crowd cheers loudly

Bobkill: Tonight is a big night for you XZW universe!

Crowd still cheers louder

Bobkill: Tonight it will be one hell of a night! Are you guys ready for the elimination chamber match?

The crowd still cheers

Bobkill: Well.. well.. If you think the Elimination Chamber match is the major thing here tonight... you guys are wrong!

Bobkill looks to the crowd all around the arena for a moment.

Bobkill: Tonight is also the beggining of a brand new show!

The crowd still cheers louder

Bobkill: Welcome XZW universe to Bobkill's Dungeon! For our first edition, we will talk about the famous Elimination Chamber match. I don't need to tell you guys that i'm very looking forward to it. But... Before that big match, let's have a look to the participants. Firstable, Hotshot.

The crowd still cheers

Bobkill: After his two matches last week, will he be able to take on five more guys in that match? That's a good question. I personnally think that he...

Boulvard of Broken Dreams booms throughout the speakers.
The spotlight shines on the stage where a figure can be seen standing.
Bobkill turns his head to the stage where he can see Hotshot coming down the ramp.

Bobkill: Well guess who is granting us with is presence!

Hotshot is entering the ring and grab a mic. He stops nearby Bobkill.

Hotshot: What were you saying about me Bobkill? Do you sincerly think I can't overcome the odds?

The crowd cheers

Bobkill: To be quite honnest Hotshot, It will be one hell of a match for any participant in that match. So, since you are down here, you surely have time to answer some questions for the benifit of XZW universe!

The crowd still cheers

Bobkill: So Hotshot... what do you expect from this match?

Hotshot: Easy answer... nothing less than the win and a chance to win the title at the PPV!

Bobkill: I'm almost surprise with that answer..

Bobkill walks in the ring with a small devilish smile on his face

Bobkill: If you say so Hotshot... anyway, what do you have to say to the other wrestlers?

Hotshot: Quite simple if you didn't understand at the first place. I'll win this match and move on for the title match...

Before Hotshot could finish his answer, Myrskey music hits and comes out of the backstage down to the ring. He enters the ring and grab a mic. He looks a moment towards Hotshot and look back to Bobkill

Myrskey: Are you two out of your minds! I'll be the one who will win this and moves on...

But once again, before Myrskey could finish his statement, Thumbster music hits and he comes down to the ring. At the ring steps, he marks a pause and after a few moment to look at every wrestlers in the ring, he enters it. He grabs a mic too.

Thumbster: Excuse me! You guys don't really know what you are talking about! I'll be the one who....

Before he could finish, The Oddy's music hits andcome down the ramp and enters the ring. He seems to only notice Hotshot and can't let his glare off Hotshot. He grabs on mic still remaining on the set table.

The Oddy: Hotshot... You won't win this and I'll make sure of it! You remember last week when I defeat you....

Finally the last participant music hits and the former champion himself comes down the ramp towards the ring. Jonathon Wulf enters it nad grabs a mic.

From the commentators panel

Zack: Oh gosh!! That could get ugly in a split second

Jonathon: You are all wrong guys. I'm the Alpha and I'll get out of the match as THE alpha! I'll rip...

Before Jonathon could finish, the set went flying over the ring and a brawl starts between all the participants of tonight's match

Last edited by bobkill on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bobkill

bobkill

PostSubject: Re: Bobkill's Dungeon show   Bobkill's Dungeon show I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:10 pm

sorry if i give you guys a shot lap of time to correct any of the answers that i wrote for all the participants in the elimination chamber match. if you want to add some of your own answers just put it here and it will be edited. Hotshot, next major show i'll do a better rp show with you. This one was to indicate that a new show will start and like helnik ask for i did a big one for the show
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: Bobkill's Dungeon show   Bobkill's Dungeon show I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:50 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Jonathon_Wulf

Jonathon_Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Bobkill's Dungeon show   Bobkill's Dungeon show I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:30 pm

bobkill wrote:
sorry if i give you guys a shot lap of time to correct any of the answers that i wrote for all the participants in the elimination chamber match. if you want to add some of your own answers just put it here and it will be edited. Hotshot, next major show i'll do a better rp show with you. This one was to indicate that a new show will start and like helnik ask for i did a big one for the show

Ready to Die by Andrew W. K. plays and all of the wrestlers look out to the entrance ramp, expecting the former XFW Champion.

Out steps Cynthia Red on the entrance ramp, surprising some of the audience

Cynthia Red: Look at all of you, acting like children!

Cynthia begins to mock some of the wrestlers voices

Cynthia Red: This is my title, no it's mine, nuh-uh, I'm better.

Cynthia returns to her normal voice

Cynthia Red: Grow up! Do you think anyone believes the words that you are saying? In case you haven't noticed, actions speak MUCH louder than words, and that is why I am here. On behalf of Jonathon Wulf, I am here to say that his actions are going to trump anything that the five of you could say.

The crowd begins cheering unexpectedly as Jonathon Wulf runs from the audience onto the ring floor.

Jonathon Wulf jumps up to the nearest top turnbuckle and missile dropkicks Bobkill into the group of wrestlers that have bunched up to the side where Cynthia was talking.

From there, it becomes a full brawl between the XFW Elimination Chamber participants prompting the immediate arrival of security members to try and pull away the wrestlers from each other.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Muscle Bruiser

The Masked Muscle Bruiser

PostSubject: Re: Bobkill's Dungeon show   Bobkill's Dungeon show I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:05 am

bobkill wrote:

Dude, if u want, I wanna interupt your next show because we need to pick back our rivalry. Because it's me u and Crowing. he needs to pick it up as well
Back to top Go down
http://wwecatchupp.webs.com
bobkill

bobkill

PostSubject: Re: Bobkill's Dungeon show   Bobkill's Dungeon show I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:09 am

yup why not. i think my third show (cohost with Hotshot of course ^^) i think we will ask mizore to be in. but we could work something duroing the third show :>)
Back to top Go down
Hotshot

Hotshot

PostSubject: Re: Bobkill's Dungeon show   Bobkill's Dungeon show I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:39 pm

no we're equals ur my cohost Razz
Back to top Go down
bobkill

bobkill

PostSubject: Re: Bobkill's Dungeon show   Bobkill's Dungeon show I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:55 am

indeed OUR next show Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bobkill's Dungeon show   Bobkill's Dungeon show I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bobkill's Dungeon show
Page 1 of 1